being fairly close (again, good part of competition).

HTH,

Scott Morris, CCIE4 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/Service Provider) #4713, JNCIE
#153, CISSP, et al.
CCSI/JNCI-M/JNCI-J
IPExpert VP - Curriculum Development
IPExpert Sr. Technical Instructor
smorris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ipexpert.com

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of AM
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 8:41 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: OT: IPS

Hi,

We are currently evaluating Cisco and Juniper's IPS solution. I tried
researching different websites but can not find any good website that
compares them in detail.

Does anyone know of good articles/papers that compares these two products.
Also anyone in here who has experience with these products, would like to
provide any information such as how their experience has been that would be
great.

Thanks

AM