RE: Passed!!!!!!! posted 10/02/2006

Scott Morris, CCIE4 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/Service Provider) #4713, JNCIE
#153, CISSP, et al.
IPExpert VP - Curriculum Development
IPExpert Sr. Technical Instructor

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sunil Almeida
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 2:01 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Passed!!!!!!!

Hello All,

I got my number yesterday in Dubai . I have been studying for over a year
and  passed on my 3rd attempt. My suggestion to wannabe CCIEs is to atleast
get hold of the Internetworkexpert's COD and Workbook. they are just

I would like to thank everyone on the groupstudy list. it wouldn't have been
possible without the help of the list.

Sunil Almeida CCIE# 16966