To: <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 7:32 AM
Subject: RE: it's confirmed, 3550s will be REMOVED [bcc][faked-from]

If you look at the blueprint almost all new features are covered. For example ipv6 is covered, the blueprint doesn't specify ipv6 routers only. There is also that little statement under bridging and switching "features" and if that doesn't cover it than "advanced configuration" should. I would be aware of all added features with the new platform.