To: <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 10:21 AM
Subject: IE VOL1 LAB7 Q. 8.3 Strange behavior

I am having an interesting behavior here.

For the ones that don't have IE Labs, question simply asks to set all the traffic other than dscp CS5 with frame relay DE bit.

I am doing this with a service-police (also checked the answers). The problem is that as soon as I apply this service policy to the interface I loose LMI connectivty and PVC comes down.

Any ideas ?

class-map match-all CS5
match  dscp cs5

policy-map CS5