Re: SFP Ports on Cisco 3560 ? posted 09/28/2006

I have a couple of WS-C3560-48TS, the difference is on absence of PoE and 10/100 only access ports. The holes on the right are for SFP GBICs.

Muhammad Nasim wrote:
Thanks Thomwin

First I have the same answer in my mind but after CONFIGURATIONS section in
the following link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5528/products_data_sheet09186a00801f3d7d.html

it is written
Cisco Catalyst 3560G-48PS-48 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports with PoE and 4
SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet ports; 1RU

The above in bold letter indicats that these are the ports means built in

Also I checked with the Dynamic Configuration Tool on the Cisco website.
These optional SPF ports are not showing as the selection in the Dynamic
Configuration

is my understanding Dynamic Configuration is incorrect ......?

Can any body confirm this to me..

TIA