Re: SFP Ports on Cisco 3560 ? posted 09/28/2006

Hey.

You have to buy an this GLC-SX-M one per each port.

A.

Muhammad Nasim wrote:
Hello Engineers,

I have one very basic question regarding Cisco Catalyst 3560

Cisco Catalyst 3560G-48PS-48 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports with PoE and 4
SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet ports; 1RU

Does the above switch have 4 SFP PORTS or I have to place 4 GLC-SX-MM SFP in
it ( What my understanding is that this switch have 4 SFP Ports built in ,
just I want to confirm this)