Re: Ipexpert R&S workbook v.8 Section 23 Multiprotocol challenge posted 09/25/2006

Yes... if it doesn't explicitly state a process #, AS#, encapsulation... and
so on... then use what ever you want... the exam is graded on the end

So if it states that you have to put the frame-relay into ospf area 0...
they might check it with a sho ip ospf... and make sure you have that
interface in area 0.