Virtual-Link over a GRE Tunnel posted 09/19/2006

Hi:

First of all, thank you.

Now my question. Simple: Can you do an OSPF
virtual-link inside a GRE Tunnel? Say the GRE tunnel is between
Loppback interfaces in area 123, and then you do "area
123 virtual-link <router-id>"?

I can't make the virtual link to come up, and I am suspecting it is not
possible through a GRE Tunnel.

Thanks,

-LB