RE: Auto-QoS and Priority Queue posted 09/13/2006

As Gavin mentioned,
The srr-queue commands are there.
(along with forty-some other initial autoqos commands)
However, the (expedite) "priority-queue out" command is not.

It is also a different Q on the 3750 - queue 1
(Not queue 4 like on the 3550)

There was a good Networkers' presentation on this.
RST-2501 (Campus QoS design)
Props to Tim Szigeti, he covered this well on multiple platforms
Full macro-detailed slides - very nice :)

It is a bit vague in the documentation.
Here is a link -> http://tinyurl.com/fz4ao
They tell you how to do it, but don't seem to mention the extra step.

I would suggest trying "debug autoqos" from a clean slate for further info.
~M

>>> "srdja blagojevic" <srdja1@xxxxxxxxxxx> 9/13/2006 4:37 AM >>>
Gavin, Nick,

AFAIK 3750 do not support expedite queue on it's interfaces.

I am not 100% shure about this, but I recall that I saw that info on some
presentation.

HTH,
Srdja