ISDN posted 08/29/2006

Hi,

I have this peculiar problem which never seen before for such a simple
setup.

I have configured the R1 & R2 for ISDN dialing parameters and both comes up.
Even when I see
the "show isdn active" it shows the call setup and other details But it
simply dosn't pings. It used to
work before. Just want to confirm it to ensure that I am not missing
anything.

dialer string, isdn switch type, dialer-group, dialer-list, ip address ,
encap ppp are all set.

Waiting for response.