From: Vikram Dadlaney <vdadlaney@xxxxxxxxx>
To: comserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Cisco certification <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2006 12:44:33 PM
Subject: Re: CCIE SP home lab routers

I don't think the 3620's support MPLS in the latest version of the IOS's(
12.3 etc). There have been a few posts that you could find in the archives
that would suggest that as well. If you don't mind running older code (some
12.0 code) than that support is there. Per the Software Upgrade portal
support for MPLS begins on the 3640. HTH

Regards,

Vikram