Re: voice and access vlan posted 08/24/2006

This information is great. I couldn't find any clear explaination from
Cisco. Do you have any reference on the switchport mode that will decide
which will the data vlan be used?

James Ventre <messageboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
08/24/2006 09:48 PM

Chee Chew Leong/ASIA/CSC@xxx
Re: voice and access vlan

Well, you haven't specified "switchport mode access", so the default
port state is desirable.   If it forms a trunk, the data vlan will be
200, if DTP didn't form a trunk, it'll be 100