Joined Grupstudy posted 08/23/2006

Hi Guys,

Joined Groupstudy yesterday and already feeling I have taken the right step.

First mail I recieved was from Jim clearing Lab in his 9th attempt, Many congratulations Jim, I salute your spirit of not giving up till you won the battle...........well deserve success!!!!!!!!!!!

Completed my R&S qualification last week and now all set for lab, Would appreciate your comments on how to Start for lab and what all study materail to go through. I am targetting my first attempt in December.

Yes will require all of you guys Wishes and support and hope I will have my CCIE number soon :)

Thanks
Ashish