From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Shahid Shafi
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:27 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Internetworkexpert and Customer Service

I am not affiliated with InternetworkExpert in any way but when it comes
to customer service and satisfaction, they are simply the best. They
were able to resolve my purchase issue in less than 10 minutes
considering it was all my fault not keeping track of my emails.

 We all know that their products are top notch but let me tell you their
Customer service is second to none.

Thanks Brian for all your help today. I really appreciate it!

Shahid
CCIE#12665