RE: Internetworkexpert and Customer Service posted 08/23/2006
- Subject: RE: Internetworkexpert and Customer Service
- From: "Moin, Imran" <imoin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:38:40 -0600
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcbHHb82NPpEC+GuRGGbVjRsiiSqmwAABgMw
- Thread-topic: Internetworkexpert and Customer Service
I second Shahid's opinions on this issue. My customer service experience
with IE has been extremely good.
And Yes, I am not affiliated with IE in any way either......:)
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:27 PM
Subject: Internetworkexpert and Customer Service
I am not affiliated with InternetworkExpert in any way but when it comes
to customer service and satisfaction, they are simply the best. They
were able to resolve my purchase issue in less than 10 minutes
considering it was all my fault not keeping track of my emails.
We all know that their products are top notch but let me tell you their
Customer service is second to none.
Thanks Brian for all your help today. I really appreciate it!
Subscription information may be found at: