RE: Frame Relay Switch for CCIE Security Lab Exam posted 08/23/2006
- Subject: RE: Frame Relay Switch for CCIE Security Lab Exam
- From: "Ramy Sisy" <relsisy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:42:59 +0300
- Cc: <security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:return-receipt-to:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:x-mimeole:in-reply-to:disposition-notification-to; b=Amz+Btrum8vAiyFc8r3VTs3S8+hlNgGL+u7clOKLJqGC7/+C2VMlfo+Lm0gMo2EeMCT6LgFYcb7X7VlfS6VxU0J5c6Ae+afIJ+x6eN1tCRA9pzQTBoDTPiSKQ2wec2vvfx2lByIPeIH91uo3GNZdbkTXpacAFZ6oVWcLb2WqCfE=
- Thread-index: AcbG4HoX/EPl5xR+SdCq4vklj/6XigAAdvrgAABh5WA=
In addition to below links, usually for whom who want to build a home lab
use Cisco 2522 because it has built-in 10 A/S interfaces so it can simulate
up to 8 routers frame-relay cloud and also you can use it as a BB.
Another alternative if you already has BB, you can install NM-8A/S module
and it can support up to 6 routers frame-relay cloud and also you can use it
as a BB.
In both cases you need to communicate 2 interfaces in this frame-relay-SW
router back-to-back with DB-60 BD-60 connection cable.
By the way, when and where will you plan to take the exam ?
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ben
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 8:43 PM
To: Edouard Zorrilla
Cc: security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Frame Relay Switch for CCIE Security Lab Exam
On 8/23/06, Edouard Zorrilla <ezorrilla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello People,
> I know that the actual CCIE Security lab include a FrameRelay Switch and
> backbone routers to inject routes (Otherwise if I am wrong, please let me
> know). The issue is that how can I emulate these in my rack that I have
> here in my job.
> I have gathered just what appears here :
> and as
> you can see the list does not show the frame relay switch, so the issue
> be how can I emulate the frame relay clould ?
> I will appreciate your wellcome advice,
> Thanks & Regards
> Subscription information may be found at: