From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
John Moor
Sent: 21 August 2006 05:15 PM
To: Cisco certification
Subject: Unframed traffic in g703 format

Guys,

Could anybody explain me what is this unfraimed traffic for data in g703
format?? (For ex. vwic-mft-g703 or nm-e1 channelized)??
How does it function?? There is really no signalling on such a link?
Could a connection ppp be really established withouth the lcp phase??

Could you explain please on the ppp example?? The best would be if
anybody could send a link about the theory of g703. Because I just can't
understand how this functions from any datasheet.

Thanks.