Re: CCIE Voice Lab PSTN Simulator posted 08/22/2006

We are using a router with NM-HDV & VWIC-2MFT-T1.  (2xPVDM-12)  It is
configured for Network Side.  It routes calls POTS - POTS via DID DPs.  It
also runs Gatekeeper and provides VOIP call routing.  Learned a lot
getting that tweaked up to behave like I want it to!

It would be nice if I had an extra NM slot , HDV & VWIC and could expand
this beyond 2 sites.  Currently to get PSTN connection to third site I
have to move a wire and lose connection on one of the other sites.

Jeffrey Golia
Tac Engineer (Converged Technology Services)
Verizon Business
Tel # 1-800-993-2264
email : Jeff.S.Golia@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Neil Moore" <neil@xxxxxxxxxx>