Re: 6500 problem posted 08/22/2006

1. %EARL_L3_ASIC-3-INTR_WARN: EARL L3 ASIC: Non-fatal interrupt [chars] This message indicates that the EARL L3 ASIC detected an unexpected non-fatal condition.

*Recommended Action: *If this message recurs, copy the error message exactly as it appears on the console or in the system log, contact your Cisco technical support representative, and provide the representative with the gathered information.

Bozhidar Batev wrote:
I have the following log message on cisco 6509. There are a lot of
packet lost and I can't find any solution to resolve the problem. Can
anyone help

%EARL_L3_ASIC-DFC13-3-INTR_WARN: EARL L3 ASIC: Non-fatal interrupt
Netflow interrupt