De: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] En nombre de Udo
Konstantin
Enviado el: Domingo, 20 de Agosto de 2006 03:58 p.m.
Para: CCIE Groupstudy
Asunto: Lock and Key Access List

Hi all,

today I want to configure a dynamik acl.
Following the cco doc I should configure

===========================
line vty 0
login local
autocommand access-enable timeout 5
=============================
-->> this is not possible
see the output below..

Rack1R3(config-line)#autocommand ?
  LINE                    Appropriate EXEC command
  no-suppress-linenumber  Display service linenumber message

Rack1R3(config-line)#autocommand-
Rack1R3(config-line)#autocommand-options ?
  abort-character  Autocommand abort character
  delay            Delay autocommand execution
  nohangup         No hangup after autocommand completion
  <cr>

So where can I set the idle timeout ??
And also why should I configure access-group in at the ethernet
interface ?
I only want to restrict access on the line vty 0 4

Udo