From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Udo Konstantin
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 9:48 PM
To: CCIE Groupstudy
Subject: Per-Port Per-VLAN marking

Hi all,

I had the following challange...

On a switch (3550) mark all incoming traffic from VLAN x with precedence
4
As I understand I should use per-port per-vlan marking
Right now I configure

class-map match-all PREC4
	match vlan X
policy-map PREC
	class PREC4
	set ip precedence 4

when I apply this policy-map to a interface on a switch assume fa0/6 the
map would be rejected because I need another one more statement under
class-map config. This is what I understand.
So I configure an access-list 101 and with match access-group I apply it
as an additional statement into the class map
But right now I'm not sure if this really works...
Maybe anyone here had anything like this configured an can send an
example ??!

thanks
Udo