Re: frame-relay fragment & exclude voice pakkets from being fragmented posted 08/19/2006

Obviously there is a reason this keep coming up, even though we havent see
it in the big vendors lab workbooks.  (unless it has since been added)

I know for me, I would certainly figure this out before I go in for my next
lab attempt.