From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Raymond Jett (rajett)
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 7:35 AM
To: V Shekhar; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; security@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: CCIE via Remote LAB

Hi Shekhar,

When I took my R/S CCIE lab exam I did it from Sao Paulo, Brazil - the
rack was remote and in RTP, North Carolina, USA... I didn't have any
problems. However, you are at the mercy of possible WAN outages and/or
power outages. The office where I took the lab had some very beefy UPS
units to keep the power running "just in case" but those weren't needed
the day I took the lab.

Raymond