Lab 9 Task 9.2 posted 08/07/2006

Team,

On Lab 9 task 9.2 it appears the time-range isn't applied to any specific
acl entry, not to mention, the acl was never created. I thought it should
resemble the following:

ip access-list extended internetsurfing

 permit tcp any host 148.1.3.100  eq www

 permit tcp any any eq www  time-range nonwork

permit ip any any

!

time-range nonwork

 periodic weekend 0:00 to 23:59

 periodic weekdays 0:00 to 8:59

 periodic weekdays 17:01 to 23:59

Has anyone else encountered this? It is very possible that I am missing
something here...