To: "David Mann" <dmann73702@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Bill Wagner" <billccie2b@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: R&S Lab Difficulty

You'll know when your gonna do it is my take on the whole thing. I wouldnt get wrapped around the axel about which vendors practice labs are "harder", when you know the fundamentals you know them no matter what practice lab book you use. Buy them all and you'll see, like people they are all different and have a different swing on the way they present things.

I wasnt ready my first two attempts. My third attempt I felt I was ready but I didnt pay attention to detail and thus, failed. My forth and final attempt I not only was more ready I also relaxed, and finished 2 hours early and passed. I dont think the CCIE lab is out to fail you, it's just freaking hard. You'll get your number soon!

jl

Joshua Lauer

CCIE#16024

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Mann" <dmann73702@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>