From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Chula Bandara
Sent: sexta-feira, 4 de Agosto de 2006 19:54
To: anthony.sequeira@xxxxxxxxxxx; Fire_Ice@xxxxxxxxxxx;
ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Plaques for passing the Lab

Hi Anthony , i got it yesterday too. i did the lab same day as you.

From: <anthony.sequeira@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Fire_Ice@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 14:41:41 -0400

I got a FedEx package just yesterday from Cisco and it was a nice
plaque.

I passed on Jan 5 of this year - so I guess there is a quite a delay in
your getting it.

Also - be sure your CCIE profile information is accurate with them via
cisco.com.

- Anthony