RE: PASSED! posted 08/03/2006

Contgratulations!

Earl Hough, CCIE #16508

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Josh Loveless
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 9:39 AM
To: Cisco certification
Subject: PASSED!

All,

Just wanted to let you all know that I passed my R&S lab on my first
attempt!  And I owe it all to Scott Morris, IPExpert, a whole lot of
hard work, and my family's support.  If I had any advice it would be buy
the IPExpert Lab Workbook.  Take the IPExpert R&S Boot Camp from Scott
Morris.   And finally, get the lab time in.  Practice is the key to not
feeling overwhelmed on the actual test.

Thanks and Good Luck All... Time to tackle the SP track!

Joshua Loveless CCIE(tm) #16638

Utah Education Network - Network Engineering

Email: josh@xxxxxxx <mailto:josh@xxxxxxx>