From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
ZeroFlash
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:40 AM
To: 'Cacca Mucca'; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Cisco certification
Subject: RE: Articulating the need for a router

Nothing rude dude, but what's the point? What's the reason for it? For 10-20
users your not going to have tons of subnets, if you want a router between
the firewall and switch add a L3 switch rather than a firewall.

I've never heard of putting a router behind a firewall then to a switch for
10-20 users, if you really want to then you would need a 3550 switch or 3560
series switch. Then you are looking about 2k - 3k for the switch.

These are just my thoughts

ZeroFlash
CCIE #16217