Re: per-port per-vlan classification posted 08/03/2006

For Per-port Per VLAN, you have to use "match-all".

tony hall <tony_hall123@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi Lenn,
Does it matter if we match all or any in  first Class-map

class-map match-all ANY
   match access-group 1

See the all-new, redesigned  Check it out.