OSPF distance issue posted 08/03/2006

Hi everybody !

I have lab, where I have that example of 3 routers in OSPF network

A is OSPF hub

B is OSPF spoke

C is OSPF spoke

>From A to B is low bandwith link (64 kbps)
>From A to C is higher bw link (128 kbps)

B and C are connected to each other through LAN

OSPF is selecting route A to B to routing table, even I have tried to use
distance and cost settings in B Ospf interfaces.

route has more
hops..

... maybe I have stard that practise too long ---

Regards

Sakari

[GroupStudy removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]