Re: Making connected less preferred than remote route....... posted 08/02/2006

Am I right in thinking that you want to have a single host at Site-A with an
IP address that belongs to a range at a remote site-B?

In this case try Local Area Mobility.

Never tried it on a 6500, but would be suprised if not supported.

HTH
Elias