OSPF nssa and default route?? posted 08/01/2006
- Subject: OSPF nssa and default route??
- From: "Stefan Grey" <examplebrain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 22:21:56 +0100
I configured the "totally nssa" in ospf. I configured "area 25 nssa
no-summary" on the ASBR. Now all routers in the nssa have the default OSPF
IA route to this ASBR router.
1. What does "default-information-originate" do and when it can be usefull??
What would add such sommand: area 25 nssa default-information-originate
no-summary. Nothing is added. Ther routers in the NSSA still have just the
default IA routes... hmm..
2. Is it possible to add the default route to the external ASes to router in
the NSSA. Now they have just IA default route, so they can access all OSPF
Areas but not EIGRP and RIP.. If yes how can I do this??
Find accommodation FAST with MSN Search! http://search.msn.ie/