Re: IRDP in CCIE Lab & Real world use posted 08/01/2006

Hi Group,

Thanks you for the quick replies.

As I understand "ip gdp irdp" is used to make the CISCO router as a
Client when IP routung is disabled.

Whereas, "ip irdp" announce the router as a Gateway to clients. The
options under this command help us to specify the preference, timers
etc and only this command is sufficient.

Can you all pls confirm that my understanding is correct above?

I am trying to lab this up soon.

mathew