Re: key sequence posted 03/30/2006

ctrl+shift+6 x

on 30/03/2006 02:51 Victor Cappuccio wrote:
Hello List, please I wish to know, if there any key sequence to abort out the name resolution in the Router CLI, lets say I do not what to no ip domain-lookup

Rack1R1#      Rack1R1#show ip pim rp co
Translating "co"...domain server (255.255.255.255)
                      ^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

Rack1R1#x^Z
% Ambiguous command:  "x"