Cisco 7200 simulator posted 03/28/2006

Has anyone have any experience using/setting up Cisco
7200 simlator as a lab environment?

http://www.ipflow.utc.fr/index.php/Cisco_7200_Simulator

I have an IBM Thinkpad T43p with 1GB of RAM and want
to run 2 instances of the simulator so I do some
practice with routing protocols, IPSec and some other
security features.

The instruction on the author's page is not very clear
as how I can run multiple instances and create a
network with those simulators. I've been able to run 1
instance just to play around with the IOS
commands/features,etc, but not w/ 2 or more.
Any input/help would be greatly appreciated.

Binh