From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Faryar Zabihi (fzabihi)
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 10:32 AM
To: malcolm.price@xxxxxxxxxxx; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Catalyst 6513 zapping Supervisors

What image is the SUPs running?

 Faryar Zabihi
All Cisco security advisories are available at www.cisco.com/go/psirt

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
malcolm.price@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 7:56 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Catalyst 6513 zapping Supervisors

Hi Group,

I was just wondering if anyone had experienced a problem like this
before.
While deploying a new catalyst 6513, when you plug in the supervisor
blade the IOS gets wiped and falls into RMON mode. This has happened to
a few supervisors now and I was wondering if anyone had seen or
experienced this.
I'm suspecting a hardware problem with the chassis but any feedback
would be most interesting :),

TIA,
Malcolm