Re: How to prioritize traffic using priroity list posted 03/26/2006

Thanks for the detailed config. I was ok with the config but only looking
for opinion on the wording as it was asked such as setting priority to HIGH
for "Very Critical" then what about "Critical". Should it be high or
medium?? Also, we need to config for "priority-list 1 protocol ip high tcp
domain" as DNS uses Port 53 (UDP and TCP).

Mushtaq