From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
simone schiassi
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 12:01 PM
To: Cisco certification
Subject: Cisco IOS messages in Cisco Doc CD

everyone says that's important to know well the doc cd and I think it's
undoubtfully true. Do you think it's important to get used to recognize
and find in the doc cd's IOS messages section, I would say error
messages, that the IOS gives us? Would it help in some way
troubleshooting a problem or is it better to focus only on the command
reference and configuration guides in order to avoid confusion?

Thank you!