Cisco IOS messages in Cisco Doc CD posted 03/26/2006

everyone says that's important to know well the doc cd and I think it's
undoubtfully true. Do you think it's important to get used to recognize and
find in the doc cd's IOS messages section, I would say error messages, that
the IOS gives us? Would it help in some way troubleshooting a problem or is
it better to focus only on the command reference and configuration guides in
order to avoid confusion?

Thank you!