From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
CCIEin2006
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:19 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: OT - How do you download a 34 MB image in rommon mode?

Hey group,

I have a Cisco 3845 and the IOS image in flash is either corrupted or
has a bug so the router is contiuosly reloading itself.
I tried downloading a new image using TFTP in rommon mode but
unfortuantely it keeps timing out. For some reason TFTP cannot handle
large file transfers.

Is there another way I can download a new image? Right now I am using
XMODEM and its probably going to take 13 hours to finish.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!