From: Dengming Chen [mailto:dchen099@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:57 AM
To: rvandyke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ccruson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Cecil Jackson; rpatel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FW: Cisco Sr. Network Engineer (12 Openings)

Hello Cecil,

I think this is recuiting company advertisment as I
did not get any response from apexsystemsinc.com that
I sent my resume to the 3 people in that company as
well as I called that company several times and left 2
voice messages to Ross and Cooper as Roshni requested
two days ago.

I think it is not approporiate to broadcast email like
this in CCIE study forum as it is wasting time to all
of us.

Note: I have a decent job in a fortune 10 company but
I am interested in Out of state cheaper housing, like
Dallas, it is 4-5 times cheaper than CA.

Thanks