RE: Max-Path length posted 03/21/2006
- Subject: RE: Max-Path length
- From: "Paresh Khatri" <Paresh.Khatri@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:28:02 +1100
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcZNJ7/eDL8eW3SdSXum7vzCITBGJAAF068A
- Thread-topic: Max-Path length
Use the command 'bgp maxas-limit <maximum number of ASs>'
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Sent: Wednesday, 22 March 2006 06:37 AM
Subject: BGP: Max-Path length
the following question in one of my sample labs gives me horrible nights:
R6 should not allow Prefixes with more than ten ASs in their path.
Subscription information may be found at:
This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it.