RE: Max-Path length posted 03/21/2006

Use the command 'bgp maxas-limit <maximum number of ASs>'

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Sent: Wednesday, 22 March 2006 06:37 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: BGP: Max-Path length

Hi all,

the following question in one of my sample labs gives me horrible nights:

R6 should not allow Prefixes with more than ten ASs in their path.

Any ideas??

Best Regards

This communication, including any attachments, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read it - please contact me immediately, destroy it, and do not copy or use any part of this communication or disclose anything about it.