Re: Multicast lab question posted 03/21/2006

I think tunnel interface will not solve the problem as you must enable
multicast on the tunnel interface,
with multicast helper, it may work but you must know the udp port which the
multicast is use in order to make that work

On 3/22/06, Alexei Monastyrnyi <alexeim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi.
> you can do that either via tunnel interface or via multicast to
> broadcast convention.
>
> multicast helper example may help

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122cgcr/fipr_
c/ipcpt3/1cfmulti.htm#wp1003511