Best way to prepare lab posted 03/21/2006

I'm trying to organize myself and my time for the lab preparation. I was wandering what would the right approach to it, in order to learn the right way without buring unusefully.

I was thinking about picking up every technology such as Frame-Relay, RIPv2, OSPF ecc. and try to try to configure them from ground up. With from ground-up I mean from the basics to every advanced and not-well-known feature.

After that big survey on every technology I would try to put everything together with redistribution, tunneling and so on...

What do you think? Please more experinced people give your advice!

Thank you