Group help me out... posted 03/18/2006

Hi
I got a 4006 switch from a client and it's showing me this message

00:11:47: %SYS-3-LOGGER_FLUSHING: System pausing to ensure console debugging
out
put.

%SYS-3-LOGGER_FLUSHED: System was paused for 00:00:00 to ensure console
debuggin
g output.
Galileo interrupt: PCI0 retry count expired

This message is flooding the console when the switch powers up.

I tried all the possible undeug commands but it's not helping me out. I also
tried "undeug all" but no use.

Is there any way to fix this problem ?

Huzefa