Re: Priority command posted 03/16/2006

Yes I just make sure the priority command used for low latency traffic
like voice

thank you alexei

IR

Alexei Monastyrnyi <alexeim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
03/16/2006 03:33 PM
Please respond to alexeim

        To:     imam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:     ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject:        Re: Priority command

priority defines an LLQ for CBWFQ, i.e. a strict priority queue for
low-latency traffic

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios123/123cgcr/qos_r/qos_o1g.htm#wp1076758