SLB network Configuration posted 03/15/2006

Dear All,
I want to make sure that I understand correctly in SLB when the
configuration is without nating as shown below from the doc CD, does that
mean that the mode is dispatched and that I must configure on each server a
loopback refering to the virtual ip ( which is 10.0.0.1) in this case:

" ip slb serverfarm PUBLIC
  predictor leastconns
  real 10.1.1.1
    weight 16
    inservice
  real 10.1.1.2
    weight 4
    maxconns 1000
    inservice
  real 10.1.1.3
    weight 24
    inservice
"

Also in case of nating ( when nat server keyword is added) I dont need to
configure a loopback interfaces

"
 ip slb serverfarm FARM1

  nat server
  real 10.1.1.1
    inservice
  real 10.2.1.1
    inservice
 "

is that all the difference or am i missing somethings,

many thanks