To: <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2006 5:22 PM
Subject: Re: change in the CCIE lab exam environment... search is gone----that is not right.

I, for one, personally think this is a good policy. One of the biggest mistakes I see, is candidates not knowing the documentation cd backwards and forwards because they think they will be able to search out the answer. My advice to anyone taking the lab exam is to know the documentation cd thoroughly. I personally went over it 3 full times (the configuration guides), and I believe this is one of the primary reasons I finally passed. I know it takes away an option, but in this case it is an option that may lure unthinking candidates into a false sense of security

My $.02

Lanny