RSPAN reflector-port doubt posted 03/10/2006

Hi,

I have a doubt in RSPAN, when you choose the reflector-port in the switch that has the port being monitored, does this reflector-port need to be up? Or can I use a port in down or administratively shutdown as the reflector-port?

I would like to know how to choose this reflector-port.

Thanks