Re: GOOD NEWS FROM DUBAI !!!! CCIE #15891 posted 03/09/2006

Congratulations Anwar. If you can recall that I was there too : ) I am the
one who arrived an hour late there : ( Guess what??

Happened to be my first attempt though :p.. For this great forum I think it
would be too hard to mention so many names... Thank you everyone who has
participated in making this challenge possible for others...

Groupstudy rocks!!!

Best regards,

Ahmed Shams
CCIE 15896