Re: CCIE 2006 posted 03/09/2006

Contulations once again my FRIEND !

HM C <honming@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi all,

  I finally made it at my 3rd attempt yesterday. Some people say it's
  lucky 3 but I would say it's really hard work with a bunch of
  dedicated group study members.

  I would like to thank everyone in this group study for their insight,
  feedback and knowledge and most of all the creator n responders of
  this group study. And special thanks to the CCIE "GODS" who seems to
  know everything yet humble enough to part with those knowledge. This
  is where i learned to use TCL script, understand wat's a token
  bucket means n etc etc etc

  So what book do I use? I believe it would be unfair to name any
  particular workbook. All I could say they are equally good in their
  respective area but CCIE is more than which workbook is resemblance
  of the exam. All I could say is dedication, work after office hour
  till late midnite and most of all get yourself a study partner or
  partners. Things will move faster.

  A very special THANKS to the proctor who is very helpful once you
  know how to present your question to him and treat him with respect.
  But perhaps I can't name him (NDA apparently hahaha) here. And also I
  would like to thank my family n my wife(whom I name the last but is
  the most important) hence I will bring her a "surprise" tonite.

  So wat's next? Perhaps another track...I don't think so for a
  while.....But wat I will be hoping for are those CONGRATS letter
  pouring into my e-mail. Hehehehe. I am sure it will feel really
  GOOD!!!!

   p/s:- a special good luck wish to  L, T.  I will be there for you
  guys no worries!! And I will wait for u guys b4 we celebrate!!!

  HM